State And Federal Criminal Defense In Raleigh
Whether you are facing criminal charges in state or federal court, our compassionate and experienced Raleigh criminal defense lawyers at Guirguis Law, P.A., will fight for your rights both inside and outside of the courtroom. We practice law from a deep basis of faith, and it is important to us that we do all we can by His Grace to win for you.
Experienced Defense For Misdemeanors To Felony Crimes
You can contact our criminal law attorneys for guidance in any situation. From relatively minor misdemeanors to serious felonies, our experienced legal staff can provide legal representation and guidance. We will protect your rights and freedom, from any type of state or federal crime, including:
- Traffic violations
- Drinking and driving or DWI charges
- Drug related charges
- Firearm and weapons offenses
- Domestic violence and assault accusations
Nardine Guirguis, our founding attorney, is one of only seven Board-Certified Specialists in Federal and State Criminal Law in the state of North Carolina. Our team-based approach to our caseloads means that every client will have the benefit of a board-certified attorney’s perspective on the defense strategy for their case.
Comprehensive Legal Representation
Our legal team provides comprehensive legal representation. When you work with us, we do the following:
- Provide proactive criminal defense by effectively planning and anticipating the steps prosecutors might take to successfully convict you and preparing a corresponding defense strategy.
- Work at multiple levels of the North Carolina court system by providing overlapping representation in criminal, civil or immigration courts, as well as providing representation in local, state or federal courts.
- Provide defense at all levels of severity, representing clients charged with relatively minor misdemeanors to the most serious felonies.
No matter what course your situation takes, our compassionate criminal law attorneys can provide steadfast representation.
You Do Not Have To Risk Serious Charges Alone
We are here for you. Felony charges always carry serious consequences, especially without an appropriate criminal defense strategy. Convictions for felony crimes bring consequences beyond fines and jail time. Felons lose their right to vote and own or use a firearm. A conviction for a felony will appear on your record for background searches after your fine has been paid and beyond the sentence you have to serve. Our experienced defense attorneys can help protect your rights and argue for reduced penalties or even fight for the dismissal of the charges against you.
Immigration Consequences For Criminal Convictions
Criminal convictions can come with a variety of immigration consequences. If you are not a U.S. citizen, it is important to discuss the potential immigration consequences of a criminal case with an experienced criminal law attorney alongside an experienced immigration attorney. We have both at Guirguis Law, and we will serve you by utilizing our full team when appropriate given the client’s needs for such.