Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from clients, prospective clients, and visitors to our website who are residents of North Carolina. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, address, and contact details (email address, phone number).
- Information provided through contact forms or emails.
- Information related to legal matters and services provided.
- Payment and billing information, where applicable.
How We Use Your Information?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing legal services and advice.
- Communicating with clients and responding to inquiries.
- Processing payments and billing.
- Maintaining and improving our website.
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements specific to North Carolina.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who assist in the operation of our website (unless it is not presumed appropriate under the NC Rules and Regulations) and provision of legal services, such as, payments by a credit card.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our firm which would require proper and complete notification regarding such to any and all persons we serve, such as, clients.
Security and Retention
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you have any concerns about your information or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.