[:us]A Plan to Protect Your Family’s Future
Many people assume that they just do not have enough money, enough wealth, enough property or enough savings to bother creating an estate plan. If you have a family, a home, a child, a spouse or plan to someday begin accumulating wealth, then you need to protect your family and your estate from an uncertain future by contacting the office of Guirguis Law.
- Do you want to make sure that you decide where your children grow up if you’re gone?
- Do you want to make sure your wife doesn’t have to fight in court to keep your house?
- Do you want to make sure that your family doesn’t fight over your estate after you’re gone?
- Do you want to make sure that your children have access to your savings for college or to start a family of their own?
- Do you want to make sure that if you are gone tomorrow, your family isn’t struggling with financial burdens while they grieve?
- Do you want to make sure that if you are incapacitated, you have someone to make sure your wishes are being met?
A solid estate plan protects you and your family from trouble when tragedy strikes.
Just as you have health and life insurance to cover you if you are injured, you need to have a solid plan in place to protect your family if the unexpected occurs.
Raleigh, North Carolina, Estate Planning Lawyer
Our founding attorney, Nardine Mary Guirguis, has a Master’s Degree in Trusts and Investment Management along with her law degree. She has the practical legal and academic knowledge to help you build a plan that will provide protection for your family, your children and your property after your passing.
Our office can assist you in estate planning matters such as:
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Living Wills
Put our experience and ability to work for building a solid foundation for your family’s future. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.