Raleigh Abogado Deportación
Deportation/Removal occurs as a result of a federal government ordering a non-citizen to be removed from the United States. The primary reason this occurs is as a result of violations of immigration or criminal laws. This Deportation/Removal can result in the loss of the right to return to the United States.
Removal is the legal proceeding by which non-citizens are removed. Non-citizens are afforded the opportunity to challenge the removal on a procedural or constitutional basis. Legal representation is essential at this stage if you wish to remain in the United States.
The existence of any of the following conditions can subject a non-citizen to deportation or removal if he or she:
- Is an inadmissible alien as defined by immigration laws in effect at the time of entry to the U.S. or adjustment of nonimmigrant status;
- Is present in the U.S. in violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act or any other U.S. law;
- Violated nonimmigrant status or a condition of entry into the U.S.;
- Terminated a conditional permanent residence;
- Encouraged or aided any other alien to enter the U.S. illegally;
- Engaged in marriage fraud to gain admission to the U.S.;
- Is convicted of certain criminal offenses;
- Failed to register or falsified documents related to entry in to the U.S.;
- Engaged in any activity to endangers the public safety or creates a risk of national security; or
- Engaged in unlawful voting.
The office of Guirguis Law provides clients of all needs equal representation, equal respect and equal effort. We believe in providing clients effective legal assistance to achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking asylum in the U.S., looking to extend your opportunity for work or education or want to become a permanent citizen, our immigration attorney works with you to reach your goals. We help you fill out and file necessary paperwork, petition the courts and understand the process along with providing representation in hearings and court proceedings.
Take advantage of our initial consultation, multilingual services in English, Spanish and Arabic, and our client-focused international practice. Looking for a deportation attorney in Raleigh? Contact us today to get started.